Friday, August 21, 2015

Spoiled rotten

Seriously!!!!!  How lucky am I???!!! 

My husband. My absolutely selfless husband rubs my feet nightly. Oh and did I mention that I awake every morning to a diet coke by my bed. Oh and he gently wakes me with my meds and an egg, over easy on toast and my vitamins on a plate. And he does everything I need or could ask for or even drem of. 

I seriously hit the jackpot. 

And young girls out there. Watch out. He is training Hayden to be just like him. My son, at only 13 years old, will put a blanket over me if I fall asleep and gently kiss my head. If I am upset, he asks what h can do for me. He makes me lunch. He is the man when Thomas is gone and takes his responsible role. If I try to clean at all, he tells me to go lay down, I got this. 

Seriously. Some people play slots or gamble and hit the jackpot. We may not have oodles of money but we have one another and I wouldn't trade my jackpot for all the money in the world. These two make me the luckiest person alive. I love you Thomas and Hayden.  

No comments: