Tuesday, August 11, 2015

I am so blessed

There are days that I sit back and look at my life and think how blessed I am. 

I have everything so much better than I deserve. I have been given so much. No matter what obstacles I have to face, I have people I love and my dear Savior by my side. 

I find so much joy in being  Hayden's mom. I cherish being Thomas' wife. I feel in awe at the incredible people I am lucky enough to call friends and family. I find happiness in the sweet cuddles of my puppies. I find comfort in the sweet company of the Holy Ghost. I find strength in those tat have gone before me and surround me to buoy me up. I find peace and rest in my Savior's arms. What more could I ask for? I have been blessed with so much more than I deserve. And I am so very very grateful. 

No comments: