Friday, August 21, 2015

My girls

I now can yell, "girls!!!" Both these punks come running. 

Hayden plays ball with them and throws the small tennis ball down the hall. After a few times of getting it, Olivia will go hide it in her kennel. After we pull her out, we find all kinds of treasures. 

Maya is loving and playful and runs like crazy. These two are full of life. They play and play and play until they crash. Max is so much calmer. I e never seen three dogs with more personality. They are so fun. 

After staying with us for 5 days, I asked Olivia if she wanted to go home. She stopped what she was doing and ran I to her kennel and stayed. I guess that was a yes, I'm ready for my mom to come get me. 
Maya wants cuddles always. She lays and sleeps touching my legs. Her favorite place is under my knees. She is so loving. She is my shadow. She follows me from room to room, always. She is so much joy. Love these cute little girls. 

No comments: