Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Wait - another surgery

Yesterday, my eye was so swollen and painful I could not take I anymore. My vision was clouded over and it felt like I was looking or seeing thru a cloud. Not fun at all. Thomas got home and rushed me to urgent care. I wanted to cry it hurt so bad. 

The doctor preformed eye tests. I couldn't even see the huge lette at the top. Too painful to open my,eye and the cloud made it all fuzzy. The doctor checked it out. 

One of two things. A staph infection in my eye or worse yet, a MRsA infection and sist in my eye. Oh how it hurts. I was given 3 prescriptions. And 24 hours to improve. If not, head straight to ER and they will surgically remove it. 

It's been 24 hours. I'm up. The pain is indescribable. It's 1 am and I wonder if I should give in. 

However, in a few hours, I have breathing tests scheduled that took 6 weeks to get into. The results directly effect my 9/11 surgery date. I must see these tests thru. 

So I guess my plan is to endure. Spend the afternoon having breathing tests ran. Then, when Thomas comes home from work, go to ER and have them arrange a surgeon to surgically remove the MRsA sist from my eye. It is right over the vision center so it will be risky. But I cannot take the pain any longer. I need sleep. I need relax. I need to get this infection out of my eye because it is causing pain that is without description. So incredibly painful. 

I handle the day to day stuff pretty ok. It's this stuff that pushes me over the edge. I could use prayers. Lots of them. I really do not want to lose my,vision. Nor do I want this to turn systemic. And develop a fill body infection. 

So I do the only thing I know how. Pray. Pray with all my might. Ask for relief. Ask for calm water. But I do know that my Savior walks on water. He is my protector and comforter. He will go before me. I will trust Him. 

No comments: