Tuesday, April 19, 2016

General conference

I love our beloved prophet, Thomas S. Monson.  I know he is a prophet of God. I know he talks with and listens to and follows our Savior. He is a special witness of our Savior. He gives us guidance to endure our every day lives, hope to keep going and faith to follow our Savior. He is a man of God that I love dearly. I love and sustain you, President Monson. 
Some of my favorite quotes from conference. I received much light and learning and knowledge from the sessions. Most of all I was reassured that all will be made right in the next life. I am reassured. I know,that there words spoken from the pulpit that were meant for me. I felt my Savior reassure me that I am loved. It was precious moments spent coming closer to Christ and re dedicating my life to him. 



No comments: