Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Temple

I am so proud of this boy with all he smile on his face. He is joy and life and light. He is hope and peace. 

With the wire sticking into his cartilage of his heart that with each breath causes pain. With physical activity causes deep and horrifi pain. Yet, he was up early on Saturday. He did I. He walked from our home to the Gilbert Temple. 10.2 miles. He was the first one there. He smiled the entire time. He was energetic. He was all smiles. Happy, energetic, joyful and filled with life. 

He is so optimistic. So filled with joy. So happy. Knows wit his Savior's help he can accomplish anything. 

He just does he impossible. Always. With a huge smile on his face. I am so proud of him!!!!!!

Hayden, you are an inspiration to me!!!! You are my personal hero!!! I am so proud of who you are and who you are becoming. 

I love you now and forever. Always. Forever. No matter what. You are mine. I am yours. I'll always be by your side. 

No comments: