Thursday, April 21, 2016

Rilla

Our dear Rilla came to visit. Oh how we love and adore her. I cannot believe that we met her when Hayden was only a few months old. She watched Hayden while I worked and became a huge benefit in our lives. We love her. She still struggles to remember that he is so grown up and is floored by his maturity and height. He is no longer the Elmo loving little 2 year old that she loved so much. He no longer loves play dough and puzzles and all things Disney. He is definitely a teenager. Yet. We still love Rilla and the amazing friend and life-saver she has been to us.

It was so much easier leaving Hayden when I dropped him off where he loved to be. He loved Rilla. I couldn't have found anyone that loved him more. He was spoiled rotten, played with non-stop and cherished. He was so loved and it made me so happy. He still loves Rilla will all his grown up teen heart. She will always be precious to us.

No comments: