Friday, April 29, 2016

Priesthood Blessing

Tonight, the depression and heartache continued. I was struggling with all of the heartache that I buried deep inside.

The blessing offered many ways of hope and encouragement.

Most of all, it assured me that my Savior knew my insecurities, my heartaches and the deep emotions I let no one see...and even try to hide from him.

He told me I was enough and he loved me.

 Those words spoke to my broken and tired soul. What beautiful words that were uttered. Simply.... I AM ENOUGH! I matter. I am worthy. I am scared and hurt and miserable. But in my dear Savior's eyes, I am enough.

I am grateful for the insight that is given is the most precious blessings.

Then, words that are most heart breaking that you do not want to hear, but need to be said. There are many who will talk bad of you. Many who will still walk away. That will continue to make your life more miserable. There are those that seek to destroy you.

Every day that you walk on this earth will be a trial. Each and every day will require you to push to greater depths and hold on. Each day will require all of your strength, all of your will power and a fight to thwart the fiery darts of the adversary.

My job is simply to fight! And fight I will. Because my marriage is worth it. My sweet husband is worth it. My beloved and cherished son that I love and adore is worth it. My little puppies that have brought so much joy and love into my life are worth it. I have many family and friends and supporters that love me. And, my Savior has blessed me so very much. He deserves that I do not quit his plan but continue to give my all, day in and day out.

I may not be able to do much, but I can give my all each and every day. And when the fiery darts become too much or the disappointments of life become too real. I just need to remember the precious words that were spoken... I AM ENOUGH! I matter. My Savior and Redeemer love me.

No comments: