Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Nov. 14-My nieces and nephews

I couldn't be a luckier aunt. I am so blessed with so many wonderful nieces and nephews that I have incredible relationships with. They bring me so much joy. As Brody and I stayed back at the hotel while Hayden and Grandma Julie went to Bearzona, I loved my conversation with him. He said, "Aunt Jer, we are a lot alike, aren't we? We are both allergic to wild animals". I laughed. Yes, I am not a huge fan of wildlife.
My Brigham boy, when I called, "Hello, who is this?" I said, "Your favorite person on earth." Brigham responds, "Aunt Jer, you are my favorite person on earth, how did you know that?" Oh how I love that boy.
Brinley-"I want a slumber party with Aunt Jer"
Brooklyn-"I want to show aunt Jer my new clothes, she will love them and want them posted on facebook."
Those all just happened in the past couple of weeks.
Talmage-Kaylee-Katelyn-Kiley-Dallin-Austin-Casen-Braden-Bryson-Coby-Tanner-Logan-Victoria-Ann-Megan-Jazzy-Ashley-Nathan-CJ-Lilly - I could tell stories about each one. And, all of those that let me count theirs as my own, too, I love them all!
I absolutely LOVE being an aunt!

No comments: