Sunday, November 28, 2010

Nov. 19th-Liberty Arts Academy

I am so thankful for the school that Hayden attends. I am so thankful for the wonderful teachers, staff, parents, students and therapists that make our lives so much better.

Hayden has been going to Liberty Arts Academy since he was 3 years old and in pre-school. Most of his class started out together in preschool and are still together. The other students are soooo wonderful with Hayden. He has so many friends and so much fun with them. They are all so encouraging and supportive...I am so grateful.

Every teacher that Hayden has had there has been wonderful, encouraging, supportive and just great to not only Hayden but our entire family! The staff is AMAZING from Principal to Office Managers to teachers and aides. All Fantastic!

I am so grateful for the other parents! They make it so much fun to attend events, class activities, fundraisers and anything at the school. I have become such good friends with so many of them.

I LOVE that the other parents support, cherish and love Hayden. He goes to school and is surrounded by those that love him. He has so much encouragement from so many.... what more could I ask for. It is definitely the perfect school for Hayden.

No comments: