Sunday, November 28, 2010

Nov. 20th-Photographers

Saturday morning, Jodi, Julie, Thomas, Hayden and I set out on an adventure to get our family pictures taken. We left at 5:30am so we could drive to Vulture Mine and get our pictures taken. I have learned from Jodi and Julie that good photos are all about the right light. So, we ventured out and laughed and laughed.

I don't know what was so funny but they had me in tears laughing 1/2 the way to Vulture Mine, past Wickenburg. Hayden loved the ghost town and all the old buildings.... he didn't love getting his pictures taken so much. Jodi is so great with Hayden and has a way of making him smile for the camera.

I loved watching Jodi with Hayden and teasing him, making him torture me and doing whatever she could to get a good photo. I am so thankful for her and her sacrificing her time to get me great family photos.

I am so thankful for Julie for her driving with us, showing up this great location, and taking pictures with Jodi. With these two around, I have FANTASTIC photos.

Having a photographer for a sister-wonderful.... Having Jodi for my sister and best friend-Priceless! So very thankful for her and any chance I get to spend time with her!

No comments: