Sunday, November 7, 2010

Nov. 2nd - Another chance

Today I am grateful for another day, another chance... some days I don't have the best mom moments. I fall short with my patience, understanding and lose my cool. I love my little boy so much. He definitely has his quirks and trying moments for his mom. When I lose my cool, I am grateful for another day to make it up to him, try harder and show him how much I love him. I am grateful not only for a Father in Heaven that will forgive me, love me and give me another chance, but for a loving, kind son that also lovingly forgives his mom. He wakes up the next day with a smile on his face, big hugs for me and a completely happy heart and face ready for a new start. He doesn't hold on to the past days grudges but starts anew, every day, with a smile, hugs and ready for a new beginning. I can't express my thankfulness for another day and another chance.

No comments: