Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Thanksgiving Day

This year was Thanksgiving with the Simonton's. We were all together, as JD and family came in from Minnesota. My Dad was in heaven as it was all the Simonton's and Bair's combined, which made for a very large group. It was a beautiful day outside and we had Thanksgiving dinner, out in the sun, by the pool. I absolutely love when I can be with my entire family.

I have been so blessed with such a wonderful family. I am so grateful for my dear husband who is my world. We were blessed with the most incredible son. I am so grateful for the family I was born into and the wonderful brothers and sister that my Heavenly Father blessed me with. I can't imagine my life without them. I am so thankful for each of the wonderful people they married and how much they have blessed my life. And then, so very very thankful for my incredible and loving nieces and nephews, that I love, cherish and adore. I am also so very thankful for all those that I have chosen to be my family! They bless my life so deeply!

Here are some of my favorite moments:
Jodi playing with Talmage. I love watching Jodi with Talmage. He is such a joy in her life. She lights up when she is with him. He is such a blessing!
I love that Thomas gets along with my brothers. I sat back and really looked at my brothers this year. They have all grown up a lot and I love the great men that they have become.
JD & Jodi's family. I love just sitting around and talking with my siblings and their spouses. We all laugh and have so much fun together.
My own family! Words cannot express the gratitude I have for my sweet family! I love them. I cherish them! I am so very grateful for them! And little Coby in front, oh how you melt my heart!
Josh's gang... each of these mean so very much. Dallin informed me he was no longer one of the kids but a young adult. He makes me smile! Austin I cherish for how he treats Hayden and Brinley.... I secretly think my mom told her that she was part mine before she left heaven. Casen and Braden can make me laugh and laugh.
Dad and Bonnie-so grateful for how hard they try to put on such wonderful events for all of us. I love seeing my dad so happy. He does truly love being around family.
The gang... sheer chaos when we are all together and I wouldn't have it any other way.
Ann-my bonus in life. I sure love her and the relationship we have. It has been so much fun to watch her grow up and change so much this year and go from a parent role to more of a friendship role with her. I love it!
Josh, Vaughn and I in the kitchen on turkey duty.
Katelyn, Kaylee and Kiley.... oh how they bring joy and thankfulness to my heart. They are each mini Jake's in their own way and I adore them.

1 comment:

Ann said...

I love you too! :)