Sunday, November 28, 2010

Nov. 22nd-My Job

In this economy and this market, I am thankful for my employment and Thomas' employment. Each day as we leave the house for work and school, we are thankful to our Heavenly Father that we have jobs and incomes to support our family.

I am so thankful for the flexibility that my job offers me. I am thankful that I get to work with my dad and Jake and Josh. Lately, my dad and I have had some great talks with my dad. Those moments are priceless to me. I love when we just sit and talk....family, church and life. And, although, my dream was to be a stay at home mom, I am thankful that since we need me to work, that I have the opportunity to work where I do. I am thankful for the time it gives me to be a mom and that I am fortunate to take Hayden to work and pick him up from school. I am also thankful for the moments I can run to the school if I need to or that I can bring Hayden with me.

I am so thankful for Thomas' job and his ability to provide us with insurance. That is such a security and blessing. I am so thankful for the hard work that Thomas does to support our family. He loves where he works and enjoys going there. Such a blessing.

No comments: