Sunday, November 28, 2010

Nov. 21-Christmas Tree

One of the things I love the most in this entire world is putting up my Christmas Tree. I look forward to it all year. That means it is Christmas time, my most favorite time of the year. I love pulling out each ornament and remembering who gave it to me, where I got it, or why it is significant to me. As I unwrap each ornament, I unwrap such cherished memories.

I absolutely love looking at the tree with the lights on in the dark. It is such a magnificent sight and one of my favorite things in the world to sit and look at.

This year Julie made the most delicious homemade hot chocolate...yummy! I loved sitting by the tree and watching the lights in the dark and silence. It is heart warming to me. I love it and cherish it! I am so glad the tree is up.

No comments: