Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Nov. 27th-Plan of Salvation

I am so grateful for the knowledge and blessing of the Plan of Salvation. As I was talking to Hayden about family pictures, he asked me if we could have the FHE lesson again where I draw where we go after we die. I asked him and talked to him about the Plan of Salvation. I then asked him why he was thinking about it. He said sweetly, "Because, I want to know where Grandma Sue is since she won't be in family pictures today." I am thankful that I can teach my sweet son about the eternal plan that our Heavenly Father has prepared for us. I am grateful for the reassurance it not only gives me, but him. What peace that it has brought to my life.

Nov. 28th-New Ward
Our ward was just split and I was a little nervous as to the change. I dislike change. But, on Sunday when I sat and listened in Sacrament meeting, I realized what a great thing this is going to be for Hayden. Our ward is so much smaller, calmer and quieter. There are less than 25% of the kids which makes Primary much more accomodating for Hayden. So although it is change, I am excited to see the positive changes it will bring for Hayden.

No comments: