Sunday, January 31, 2016

Chad

The night Chad said goodbye was heart wrenching. I felt like I sending one of my own away. I miss him over most every day. I. Miss his jokes. I miss his analogies on life. I miss his friendship with Hayden. I miss him helping Thomas. And oh how I wish he was here during this chemo. His help would be so beneficial. He called the other day. I almost cried. Oh how we miss him. He is simply an amazing kid that is now an adult. I'm so grateful for him. I'm grateful we were able to have him in our lives so much during the last several years. He has made such a positive impact in our lives. 
And the video game room misses him and the dogs go crazy when we say Chad and wait by the door. This scene was so common at our home. It feels weird without him here. 
Lucky for me. This face still embraces my world. Love him so much. 

No comments: