Thursday, January 14, 2016

Prayer request


My heart is reaching out to those who read this blog. And out to the Angels that protect me here. Prayers would be most appreciated at this time. Lots of prayers.

As we headed from Summer's tormented heat, I hoped for a little relief from the sun. The easing of some symptoms came but not any additional strength. 

As fall turned to winter, I prayed the extra energy it takes to keep my body working and breathing would stay the same or improve. Unfortunately, my breathing is so much worse, I struggle to talk and walk. And cannot do both at the same time. Relief still has not come.

Over the last few months, instead of finding any reprieve from the every day pain and struggle to live, the symptoms and side effects and disease has progressed. Not exactly what I wanted or prayed for. 

As the weeks continue to roll on, each week finds me weaker, struggling more and sleeping more. 

In the past several months, there is not a day go by that I do not hit a 10 or higher on the pain scale. 

My lungs are getting weaker. I struggle more to breathe. 

I am only awake about 6 hours a day, scattered. 30 minutes here, an hour there. Never continuous. 

I'm so exhausted. 

Always nauseous.

And fearful that I am losing this fight. 

I know miracles are real. I know they are given by our Savior. 

With him, his mercy, his love and miracles, my symptoms can ease. 

Please pray that my body may strengthen. So I can continue this fight. I am a firm belief in prayer. Collective prayers can and do work miracles. 

Thank you for being my friends and prayer warriors. I am so grateful. 

No comments: