Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Simonton gang fun

We absolutely love hanging out with Jake and his family. Jake has all the nieces and nephews wrapped around his finger and they all refer to him as King Jake. He is a great neither, as well. He is crazy fun. He is loud and crazy and fun and full of life. 

I love his sweet wife, Rosie. She selflessly colored and cut my hair and styled it for me a few days before Christmas. Then had me come over on Christmas Eve and she did my hair and make up because she knew that me doing it plus going to Christmas Eve party would never happen. So she sacrificed some of her time on Christmas Eve to help me. 

I love those three sweet nieces of mine. They are all so different and so crazy and fun. They are a great mix of jake and Rosie. 

Kaylee is turning 16. She is driving and got a new car. She is boy crazy and full of life. She has tons of friends around always. She is a girl version of Jake. She is outgoing and fun and crazy. She is much more comfortable around the adults and loves to chat. I love that she is so excited to see us. She makes Hayden give her a hug. She gives Hayden advice. She is joy and energy bottled up I. A small little bundle. And I love her. 

Katelyn in 14. She is quieter and shyer. She carries her emotions on her sleeve. She internalizes and wants so badly to be accepted and loved. She is so Simonton. She holds a special place in my heart. She is so much quieter and reserved than the rest. I love the sweet relationship that Hayden and Katelyn have. They are the two closest in age. They adore one another. Katelyn and Hayden both build each other's self esteem. They are so good for each other. I love my Katelyn girl. 

Kiley is the baby. At almost 13, she is the most crazy about boys that I have ever seen. She is as stubborn as they come. That girl has some serious determination in her. She will not give in. She is smiley and athletic and a cheerleader. She is already wanting to date and hang with boys. Oh jake is in trouble with her. I love that she loves her cousins and tells me all about her time with Brooklyn. 

I love spending time with this sweet family that I love and adore. Cards. Family games. Yummy food. Lots of good conversation. Building relationships. Life is sweet when spending time with them. 

No comments: