Sunday, January 31, 2016

Weekend with my little buddy

As long as we were taking Brooklyn home, we begged to keep Talmage. 

Talmage and I spent all day Saturday curled on my,bed watching movies. I slept a lot while he watched movies. We cuddled. We talked. Oh how I missed him. 

Sunday we moved from the bed to the couch but continued our cuddle and movie weekend. Oh he is one awesome little cuddler. The puppies loved it too. 

Talmage has been my cuddle buddy  his entire life. He has known aunt Jer can't do much but I can cuddle. He loves it. I love it. Some of ,y most cherished moments are moments just doing nothing with him. He cuddles in and we always fall asleep. Both of us. He has such a sweet spirit. He is a tender mercy and gift to me. He is a huge blessing. He came right when u needed him. 

I love you Talmage. I always will. You have brought so much joy to my life. Thank you for your cuddles and love and sheer acceptance. You are the one person that has not suffered at all because of my illness. You have completely benefitted. You bring a calm and reassurance to my heart. You love that I can't do anything but just sit and hold you. The peace that brings.....there are simply no words. I love you my little buddy. Always and forever. 

No comments: