Sunday, January 31, 2016

My loves

I sure love my family. Our family unit may not look like most. But I couldn't be happier with how our family turned out. 

I am so grateful for my loving husband, Thomas. He is an amazing husband.  He cares for us. He treats us incredible. He is the greatest man I know. I'm so blessed he is mine. 

Hayden is the dream child. He is everything I wanted and more. He is kind. He I loving. He is helpful. He has a testimony of our Savior. I love and adore him with all of my heart. He is the child I longed for and dreamed of. My joy. My heart. 

Life moved forward and we were given Max, our therapy dog. He is a sweet and loving dog. He craves loves. He has a tender heart. 

Maya is my baby girl. She is quite the little cuddler. She is happy. She is my shadow. And I love and adore her. 

These four are my heart and soul. They are my strengths. They bring joy to my world. They comfort my long sleepless nights. They bring solace. 

I'm grateful for my Savior. He has given me exactly what I need. 

No comments: