Sunday, January 31, 2016

Hayden

This boy owns my heart❤️!  His smile warms my soul. His laughter instantaneously stretches a smile across my face. He laughs and brings so much JOY and FUN to our lives. 
He looks so handsome preparing the sacrament and heading to church. I'm so proud of who he is. 
He loves his dogs. He is so good to them. He completely takes care of them and they adore him. 
He carries Maya around like a little baby. He absolutely babies her. He talks sweetly and plays with her. He is tender and kind. 
He loves that Julie and he do crazy things for the dogs. Like putting three piles of left overs on a plate and teaching all three to share. Or ice cream. They are crazy together. 
This boy. I can't imagine my life without his absolute JOY and his ENTHUSIASM for life!his smiles and laughter is simply contagious. 

No comments: