Wednesday, October 10, 2012

3 Year Old

Talmage turned 3 years old. How in the world is that possible? I cannot believe how fast this little guy has grown up. Lucky me, I get to be around him all the time. I laugh that he has been one of my greatest blessings in the past couple of years. With me being sick, Talmage has spent a lot of time with me and Jodi during the days, running me to doctor's appointments and coming over while Brooklyn and Brigham are at ball practices and games. Oh how we love and adore Talmage over here. We spoil him rotten and love his spunky little attitude.

I love this series of pictures as the boys open gifts. Hayden tries to stop Brigham from opening Talmage's present. But, being brothers, the first thing Talmage does is show the motorcycle to Brigham. Brigham was so cute and telling him how cool it was.
Brigham was genuinely excited for Talmage and so happy that Talmage got what he wanted. We have all laughed because for the past month, Talmage has said, "Jer, you buy me motorcycle for my birthday, k?" We laugh and tell him yes.
So, when he said, "Jer, you buy'd me motorcyle", Hayden piped in with, "of course we did little buddy!"
Hayden was showing Talmage the rest of his present. He accepted the motorcycle and truck sticker and coloring book to play with me on the couch but he would have no part of accepting his Volcom jacket. He kept saying, "I no want it." We laughed and knew that the cool jacket was much more for Jodi than Talmage.
Talmage ran in the room and grabbed his other motorcycle so he could show me both of them together.
Oh, Talmage, I hope you know how very much we all love and adore you! You bring so much light and joy and laughter and love into our home. You are so loved here. You love being here because we spoil you rotten, you get all kinds of attention and you love being tickled, loved on, cuddled with, played with and love love love to make us all laugh. Thank you for bringing so much joy, laughter and love into our lives.

No comments: