Saturday, October 20, 2012

Murphy Gang

Chris, Ann's Dad, came down for a week to spend time with Ann. It had been a couple of years since he had been here.
All of the "in town" Murphy's came over to just hang out and talk on Saturday night. Nothing too elaborate... we ordered pizzas and hung out and talked. We sure had fun laughing and being together and missed those that are far away.
Hayden convinced Uncle Chris into playing a game on the X-Box with him. Victoria and Hayden love anyone that will entertain them. We are grateful he was so kind and took a turn away from the adults to make Hayden and Victoria feel important.
I love family. I am so lucky that I married into a good one. They love me and I am so grateful for the incredible people that they are. They each hold a special place in my heart. I especially adore my mother in law and am so grateful for her continued kindness, selfless service and the outpouring of love that she shows our family with. It is always special times when I can unite with family.

No comments: