Thursday, October 4, 2012

Happy Birthday, Brooklyn!

Brooklyn turns 9. Seriously, I remember holding her as this beautiful new baby. Where has the time gone? I love this little missy with all of my heart. I always tell her that she is really half mine or at least a quarter. I didn't get a girl and she is the one that I get to dream through. I love everything about Brooklyn. She is one of the most precious and sweetest girls I have ever met. She brings so much joy to my life. I love you, Brooklyn! Happy Birthday!
The beautiful flower necklace that Brooklyn is wearing was made by her Uncle Thomas. Brooklyn has been admiring all the jewelry that Thomas has made me, so he wanted to do something special for her birthday. He made a matching bracelet to go with it!
I think she was in heaven and loved having her own unique piece of jewelry. A lot of love went into making it. Thomas refers to Brooklyn as Blondie or Little Miss. She holds a very special place in her Uncle Thomas' heart, as well.
Had to include Jodi with her precious girl. Love these two so much! How lucky I am to have these two incredible gals in my life!

No comments: