Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Poor Talmage

My poor little Talmage buddy has been so sick. He has been battling some type of illness and has had us all scared to death. He started running a really high fever that continued to cause him all amounts of pain and discomfort. If you even touched his arm or leg, he would scream "That hurts".

In the past week he has gone from the happiest go-lucky kid to one that is in so much pain. It hurts for blankets to touch him, to be picked up, to pee or anything. My heart breaks for him.

Two Sundays ago, he spent the day in Urgent Care, to be followed up Monday, Wednesday and Friday at doctors, labs drawn on off days, and finished the week on Sunday in Phoenix Children's Hospital ER. He has been poked and proded and messed with and they still do not have answers other than he is a sick little guy.

I love this boy so much and would do anything to take this pain myself. I hate that at 3 years old he is in so much pain and having to face so much trauma.

He looks like he is starting to feel better, yet a lot of his weird symptoms are still going on. I keep praying that Jodi will be guided to someone that can help find answers for her sweet son. She is such a good momma. She loves her children and has hardly slept in the past couple of weeks while trying to juggle Talmage, Brigham having two eye infections and of course, me and all my issues. She is definitely a compassionate and loving example of one who renders need of service to those who need it, no matter how thinly she is stretched, she reaches down and finds a way to keep going.

I am hoping this is all resolved and behind all of us soon. I am so worried about my little T man. Love you, buddy!

No comments: