Thursday, October 11, 2012

Hayden captured on I-phone

I love that my camera has a phone. I have learned to snap away, even if it is from my phone wherever I am sitting. I love that I am capturing those day to day moments that life is made up of.

I love watching Talmage and Hayden play together. Hayden has gotten really good at babysitting Talmage and loves earning the money for it. Whenever Talmage comes over, he puts that cute little hand up and says, "Hi Hayden". The rest of us, he jumps or leaps in our arms for hugs.
Gunter and Hayden seriously built legos for over 5 hours straight. They built all kinds of cool airplanes, helicopters, weapons and villages.
Hayden had spirit week and they got to wear all kinds of crazy clothes. Hayden loved crazy hair day, sports day, college day and movie day.
Even though they all have alien eyes below, I love when Hayden, Brooklyn and Brigham laugh and play together. They all sure had fun playing on the Wii for hours this week. No fighting, just laughter, lots of noise and giggling. I love those sounds.
Gunter and Hayden have a great time together. Legos, Legos, Legos and more legos. Suzi picked up Gunter on Wednesday night and took them to see Frankenweenie at the theater. Then they spent the night here and played legos the entire day. Funny boys.
I love these random pictures of Bubba. I love how Talmage wants to be right by Hayden and has his sweet little hand holding on to Hayden. Talmage ran to Thomas and said, "Tickle me". Talmage helps himself to yogurt, grabs a spoon, opens it and eats wherever he pleases. Goofy boy. And, this is how I see Hayden on a regular basis, sitting on the chair, big smiles, just chatting with me.... love it!
I absolutely love my life and all the wonderful and incredible people that I am blessed to share it with!

No comments: