Monday, July 22, 2013

Aunt Faye & Aunt Carolyn

My Dad surprised his sisters and me with a visit from my favorite aunts. I absolutely love my Aunt Faye and Aunt Carolyn. Since they live in Florida, I do not get to see them very often. I adore them. They remind me of me and Jodi. They are best of friends and do everything together. If anything good or bad happens, they call each other first. They travel together, shop together and are there for one another. They inspire me and I see myself and Jodi, when I see them. Sisters really do share a very special bond.

Our Aunts have always been so special to me and Jodi. They treat us wonderfully and always tell us stories of our dad growing up and the early years when my mom and dad were married. They tell us what my mom was like.

Most of all they are two of the happiest people I have ever met. I have never seen them without smiles stretched across their faces. They are always smiling and always happy. Their laughs are infectious. They make me and everyone around feel great about themselves. They are earthly angels and true gifts of happiness and sunshine.

I didn't know they were coming until the day before they arrived. I loved seeing them. Of course, they loved a surprise trip to the ocean and spending a week with all of us and our families.

One day, we all skipped the beach and just sat on the balcony and talked and caught up. They were great about coming by and checking on me. I sure love these two ladies. They inspire me and make me want to be better, find the good and always be happy. I loved the time we spent together!
We spent time together down on the beach, as well. We laughed and laughed and laughed while we talked with them. Jake can get them laughing so very hard. When they laugh, I laugh. Oh how I love to laugh.

It was so great getting a chance to catch up and talk and laugh and smile. I cherished each and every moment we spent together.

No comments: