Monday, July 22, 2013

Coby

Coby and Hayden definitely hung out the very most. They are two peas in a pod. So much alike. They loved all the same activities and had so much fun playing together. Coby even slept on the air mattress some with Hayden, because they couldn't stand to be away from each other for even a mere eight hours.

Coby loved that I was taking pictures of him and I told him it was a great picture.
Next thing I know, the picture below has been set to screen saver on my phone and my lock screen. Coby had taken my phone and set it as my picture. I laughed and laughed. That boy has a special place in my heart. He always has. Of course, I love having a picture of Coby and Hayden. Coby definitely cracks me up.
When JD and Cassie and the boys were headed out for Lake Powell, I hugged Coby and told him goodbye. He smiled and said, "I know. I know. You just can't stand to be away from me. You may die missing me in the nine hole hours it will take for us to get to Lake Powell." I told him no that I wasn't going to Lake Powell and wouldn't see him again until Thanksgiving. He looked at me odd and said, "Why aren't you going to Lake Powell? Aren't you a Davis, too?". I laughed and told him no, that was Jodi. Poor boy. So confused. He was very disappointed when he realized that Hayden and I were not going to Lake Powell with him. Too cute.

No comments: