Monday, July 22, 2013

Coby Jay

My sweet little Coby came running over to me on the beach one morning. In his hand he held a beautiful seashell. He ran right in front of me, handed me the seashell and told me that he was so happy to see me on the beach that he had found a beautiful seashell for his favorite Aunt Jer.

My heart melted. I love this little boy. I so wish that he didn't live so far away in Minnesota. But it doesn't matter. Coby and I always pick up just where we left off. Not a day has passed but we are still buddies.

Coby is a sweetheart. He made my day. He made the struggle to get to the beach so worth it. He was happy I was there. I will always cherish the beautiful white seashell that he brought me over. A simple gesture. But it was exactly what my heart needed.

Later that morning, Cassie brought me over a seashell and tried to get the same reaction out of my that Coby did. With Cassie, I just laughed and laughed. Too funny. She told me if that is all it takes to melt my heart and make my day, that she would make sure I had a seashell every morning.

Too funny! Have I mentioned how much I love and adore all of my family?

No comments: