Monday, July 22, 2013

Cousins

Hayden is so lucky to have so many cousins. I wish I would have gotten all the kids together to take a picture. This is the best I have. I looked around my room and realized that there were twelve of the cousins hanging out with me and Thomas. I absolutely LOVED that. I love each of these kids so much. They each have a special memory or moment that I cherish and love.

In this picture - Brooklyn, Natasha, Kierra, Kiley, Katelyn, Kaylee, Hayden, Shelbie with Brigham, Talmage, Coby in front and Bryson on the ground.

There were 22 kids at the beach this year. Which always made for a playmate or fun cousin to hang out with. Hayden is so fortunate to have so many cousins and me and Thomas to have so many wonderful nieces and nephews that we love and adore!

No comments: