Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Cardiac electrophysiologist

I spoke with the cardiac electrophysiologist this week. Decisions were made to keep trying to conquer this on my own. When I say on my own, I mean with nutrition, natural supplements, building strength and my body, and doing all the natural treatments along with current medications.

She stated that doctors, for the most part, are able to do two things. 1) prescribe medications and 2) preform surgery. And, although, the rest of the cardiac team wanted to do surgery now, it would be better to wait until my body is stronger. I agree.

Three weeks ago, I was getting sicker each day. Now, each week I get a little stronger. Progress is slow but it is still progress.

I love that this doctor will admit that there is a place for western, eastern and herbal medications. She believes in all natural treatments.. I feel a incredibly blessed to have her on my team.

That same day, my mission president's wife emailed me. She is a part owner in a wellness company. She wanted all the details so that she can help me. I am so excited for this opportunity.

I'm starting some new herbal treatments and am excited to see where this new path leads me. I know it will help me make progress. I'm so hopeful. Good things are starting to happen. Good opportunities.

No comments: