Thursday, March 14, 2013

Cupcakes apron

Imagine my delight when I found a custom cupcake apron that would add "Cupcakes for a Cure".

I ordered it and waited and waited. It felt like forever for it to come in. I couldn't wait to give it to Jodi.

I loved her joy from the moment she saw the cupcake bag to the smile across her face as she pulled out the apron.

Jodi has done so much for me. I am still in awe at the amount of work she goes to in order to take all the orders and make all the cupcakes.

Every time I see her wearing this apron, I will recall all the love that has been shown to me by Jodi and all those that have so lovingly purchased cupcakes.

I will never again look at a cupcake the same way again. To me, it represents love and kindness and generosity and support.

Not to mention, I love how yummy Jodi's cupcakes are....sheer heaven! I love you, Jodi! Thank you!





No comments: