Friday, March 8, 2013

Psych

Hayden had to be his favorite character this week for spirit week. Of course he chose his very favorite at the moment, which is Shawn Spencer from the USA Television series, Pysch!

I laughed that he wanted a green shirt that would represent one that Shawn would actually wear. I loved the "I'm not just lucky, I'm good." shirt that he picked. And he cracked me up when he had to carry a pineapple all day with a red bow. He is a funny kid and I love him.

Psych is definitely our favorite tv show that we watch. Now that we are caught up with the entire series, Hayden wants us to go back and search for the hidden pineapple in each episode. Looks like we will be memorizing these episodes.

Hayden has also worn his, Animal Muppet shirt for favorite cartoon character day and his Diamondbacks jersey for sports day. Today was Back to the Future Day. They could either wear clothes representing 1950's or 2050's. He picked his dream day shirt. It says my dream day consists of Get Up, Play video games, eat, play video games, eat, play video games, eat, play video games and go to bed. Lovely. That would be a dream for him. 






He sure has had a fun week at school not wearing a uniform and being able to choose his own clothes. I love how excited he gets about the small stuff.  He is so great at finding joy in all he does, all he experiences. He has taught me how to live in the moment and savor it.

No comments: