Sunday, March 31, 2013

Easter Morning

What a beautiful Easter morning. Hayden awoke to a new backpack instead of an Easter basket. (I decided to be very practical this year and getting useful and needed items. New back....definite, boy's backpacks do not last all year.) Inside he found a new swimsuit and swim shirt for all of our summer adventures, a new summer outfit, a new shirt, summer jammies and his prized two new Skylander giants. The little lamb was a joke since I had been teasing him about buying him a pink Easter bunny for his Easter gift. I also threw in three token eggs since there was not going to be an egg hunt. He scored one candy egg with mnm's and skittles and two eggs with change in them.  He was a very happy and excited boy.

I wanted to keep Easter Sunday about the Savior and the Resurrection, so we had a low key morning with only the minimal Easter basket. The rest of the day was about the Savior and family.


Hayden snapped a quick picture of me and Thomas just relaxing on the couch.
*Note: If you haven't shopped at 6pm, watch their clearance section. It is amazing and I have found fantastic deals. Fox backpack $14, swimshorts $9, hurley t-shirt $6, Kenneth Cole men's church shoes for $19.99. Definitely one of my favorite on-line stores for shoes and Hayden's clothes.

No comments: