Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Always there

I love my Savior. And although the road is hard and rocky and filled with hard paths, I testify that my Savior walks with me. And when the road gets too hard and too difficult, I know he carries me. 
Our Savior told us hat things would be difficult and hard. That trials would come. That we would be tested. We knew it would be hard. We knew it would be difficult. 
But the greatest blessing is he walks with us. He is always there. We can find him standing by U.S. Always. Especially when we call him. 
I testify he never leaves us alone. I testify he eases our burdens. I testify he is so close and wrapping his arms around us. He is carrying part of the burden. 
Just as he prepared the way for Moses by parting the Red Sea, he helps us. He doesn't make the burdens away. The Egyptians still chased Moses and his people. Yet a way was prepared that they could do what the Savior asks. We see this time & time again. Nephi testifies that he could do whatever the Savior asked. Joseph Smith's life was hard yet he testified of the Savior's help. 
I love this quote. I believe when we look back, our Savior will always be with us. Never leaving us alone. He is one who loves us with ok his heart. 

No comments: