Sunday, May 22, 2016

Happy place

I am missing my happy place. It is definitely time to go to the beach. I miss it like crazy. There is something about the waves, Those rhythmic waves. The sounds of the ocean rolling in and heading back to sea. The smell of salt water. The feel of sand on your toes. The joy that comes from seeing the familiarity of childhood. The peace that overcomes me as I feel the coolness of the water. The overwhelming feeling of my smallness when I look at the vast ocean. The love I feel for my Savior that he created such a beautiful earth. The reminder that I am known just like every sand on the beach.

All these things plus joy and laughter and family and fun and hope and more fills my heart with love and peace.   I believe heaven will be filled with oceanside views. Well, a girl can dream, can't she? Regardless, I know my heart feels the most home, the freest, the happiest and the most alive. My happiest place on this earth is the peac

I am counting days until I get to go back to this little slice of heaven.. the place I feel so close to my siblings, so close to my Savior.

No comments: