Wednesday, May 18, 2016

My son

I love having Hayden home. I love looking over and seeing him next to me. I love seeing his face whether sleeping peacefully or awake smiling or learning. I le him being home. I love his friendship. I love his face. I love his kindness. I love his joyful smile. I love his sweet spirit. I love his relationship with his Savior. I love how he is obedient. I love how he chooses to be good. I love how his goal is to always hold to the iron rod. I love that he Serbs with all his heart. I love that he shares. I love how kind he is. I love how he treats me like. Queen.  I love how he adores his dad. I love how he has fun no matter what or where he is or what is happening. I love his smile. I love the way he loves me. 

I love you, Hayden! Thank you for bringing me so ,cut joy. You are my world. I love you!!!!

No comments: