Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Tuscon

I told Thomas and Hayden that all I wanted for Mother's Day was to listen to running water. One simple request unless you are sitting in the valley of the sun. We looked everywhere. Our choice to drive to the beach which I would have loved yet too far for me to sit in a car. Only running streams were Tucson and north. Yet north was going to be cold. So to Tuscon we went. 

After a quick spot to Priceline, we found a four star hotel for less than a two star hotel price. We went and what was right on the property? But this stream with small waterfall. And the water fall was heavenly. The running water is perfect. It was just incredible. 

We sat and listened to the stream for a long time. 

The boys swam and I listened to the waterfall in the pool. It was perfect. Simply perfect. Best of all, I loved being with my boys. They are my world. And when I am with them, I am simply in heaven. 


No comments: