Friday, May 20, 2016

Visiting Jodi and cute kids

I love getting to spend time with my sister and her sweet family. They are such precious joys in my life. They love me and I simply adore them. I always consider Jodi's kids my bonus kids. Simply heaven sent in my world. Joys beyond words.

Talmage and I spent the morning playing Zingo and building legos.

The cutest thing was him running up to me with two movie tickets and explaining how he got them. He was so excited to go to the movies with me. He said he saved the tickets for us. Man, he melts my heart. What a sweetie. (Bummer that we couldn't go.) Someday buddy, I promise we will go.


Brooklyn and Hayden are best buddies. They so enjoy one another. Doesn't matter what they are doing. Oh how I cherish their friendship. Of course, video games and Minecraft are on the top of their fun list.
I love that this little guy had to sleep by me. Even if it was on the floor near my bed.
And I am so proud of my sweet niece. She is simply so talented and hard working. She can do anything she sets her mind to. She is one amazing softball player. The next Jenny Finch.
Then there is my sweet Brigham boy! I love his tenderness. He loves my puppies like I do. He will be a vet or an engineer or an inventor. I love how his little mind works. How he thinks. and I love those tender and sweet hugs of his. He brings me such joy.

And of course, I love my sweet sister. She has been a saint. A joy. A help. A supporter. A friend. A shoulder to cry on. A comfort food maker. Supported me with cupcakes. And most of all just listened to me and told me I can do it. That is the most priceless of all. Knowing someone loves you and believes in you is the greatest of gifts. 

No comments: