Wednesday, May 18, 2016

My son. My hero.

I love his boy. He is strong. He is my hero. He is such a huge part of me. He has a piece of me in him and there is. Piece of him in me. And both of us have Thomas in us. We are a family! We love one another!  We are thee for one another and will always be. 

We are never promised tomorrow. We are never promised more. Today must be enough. I'm learning to say what I want to say. Show feelings I want to show. Hug when we need hugs. And never let a precious moment pass by. 

I've learned to cherish each day. I've learned to find the good and joy in every moment. I've learned we don't always have tomorrow's. So we say what we want today. We cherish those we love. We say the words I love you. 

This boy and his dad Re my heroes. They are my world. They are my joy. My heart. My soul. My smiles. My peace 

There is no one I would rather spend my life with than these two. I'm blessed beyond measure.  Our lives have been more than I dreamed of. Better than hoped for. More blessings than I can count. 

Yet, we've had trials and heartache. We have experienced sadness and pain and grief. But we have held each other tight during the storms and weathered them together. Safely in one another's arms. 

For Thomas and Hayden sheltering me from some of the strongest storms p, I am forever grateful. The way they have held me hand and walked with me, simply heavenly. I love them more than words can express. They have made my world simply beautiful. 

No comments: