Sunday, May 1, 2016

Thomas birthday

My dear husband turned another year older. Life keeps ticking by, one year after the next. Some days it goes so slow but then we are celebrating another birthday.

This guy. He is my world. He is my light. My joy. My hope. My love. My Everything!

He is kind, helpful, loving, considerate, selfless, giving, sacrificing, thoughtful, humble, caring, and a million other wonderful qualities.

He is my joy! He makes me smile every single day. He keeps me laughing. He keeps life fun and exciting.

He also takes care of me. He makes me breakfast in bed every single morning of my life. He gets me a diet coke in the morning from Circle K. He works hard. He comes home and cleans and cooks and grocery shops and handles the bank account and works with my medical issues and so much more.

He is an amazing father. The absolute best! He is so great to Hayden. And he loves Hayden with all his heart. Not only does he love doing things with Hayden and playing with him. But he is always praying for him, trying to be a better example and better dad.

We love you, Thomas! You are our world.! Happy Birthday and year and everything. You are precious and dear to us.





No comments: