Wednesday, May 18, 2016

New couch to us

So when you have a terrible myoclonic seizure, fall off the couch and hit your head in the metal part of the recliner, what does your husband do? Hit garage sale sights like crazy and find one more suitable for our (my) needs. If I have a seizure or stroke on this one, I am protected. No metal. All padding. He has me sit in the back right corner where I can fall into cushions. Plus it is the couch I have wanted for ever.
The. When you are great at selling things, you can sell your 15 year old, couch and love seat for the same price as this only 8 month old, barely used couch. We simply did a three way trade. Heavenly. Simply heavenly. 
As a bonus, it converts to a queen bed and is so comfy. I sleep there at least half the nights. 
Definitely a great purchase. And for same cost. Heavenly. We love it.

No comments: