Monday, February 25, 2013

Fall or spring decor

Hayden walked from my bedroom to the family room back to the bedroom and then settled in on the couch next to me. He said, "Mom, your room doesn't match the rest of our house. Most of our house is like November and and your bedroom looks like May." I asked what he was talking about and he explained that most the house is decorated in dark wood with fall colors and my room is bright yellow and turquoise. I laughed.

Hayden proceeded to walk thru the family room explaining the pieces we could change out to make it more colorful and more spring like. I laughed and told him we didn't have money to redecorate and I was perfectly happy with a fall house.

"We'll when I get my own house, it is definitely going to be decorated bright and cheerful like springtime!" I laughed at my boy and his definite opinions.

That's my boy!





No comments: