Friday, February 1, 2013

Happy Birthday, Suzi!

I must send a very special happy birthday wish to a very special friend, Suzi.

The world is a better place because of you.

Hayden's world and all of your nieces and nephews lives are better because of you. You are the FUN one! You are the confidant. You are the breaker of rules. The magic of childhood. The fulfilling of dreams. The one to go play. The one to tease. The one to build self-confidence. The magical spark that brings excitement to any ordinary day. The one to step in and help. The rescuer. The one to develop closer friendships between cousins. The one to let the kids touch it, play with it, eat it, and buy it. You make all their childhood dreams a reality. You love them. You celebrate their accomplishments. You help everyone always. You give so much love.

My world is a better place because of you.

I could give thousands of examples of your kindness, charity, thoughtfulness and love. You have made so many of my bucket list items possible. You have helped me achieve so many dreams. You have stood beside me in so many hard moments. Helped me to laugh at myself. Helped me find my own path. Given me rides, picked up dinner, sent people to clean my house, listened as I cried, built me up, helped me, been there for me and loved me.

Everyone in life deserves to have an Aunt Suzi and a friend Suzi. I'm so thankful that me, Thomas and Hayden have the gift of you in our lives.

Happy birthday Suzi! My wishes for you are many. Today, and every day, I hope you know how much you are loved and appreciated.

As Hayden at five years old expressed it so well, "of course we need to adopt those kids. I can't imagine anyone having to live life without an Aunt Suzi! That would be such a sad life!"

We love you! Happy Birthday to you, my amazing friend!

No comments: