Thursday, February 7, 2013

Life via IPhone

Our life has been crazy but we still have fun. The everyday moments are the best! I am so grateful for each and every precious moment in our lives.

Hayden loves the show Psych. He always gets attached to a series. This is my favorite since the Toy Story years. I enjoy watching it with him. Plus it is a great incentive to finish homework quickly so he can squeeze in an episode after homework and before bed. He also has me hooked on the iPad game Flow. He is amazingly good at it.

Thomas, Brigham and Talmage having fun looking at different breeds of dogs. I love how much Hayden loves his uncle Jake.

Random pictures of Hayden heading out to school, sleeping, his latest art drawing and him taking Aunt Suzi down. Also, can't forget my cute Briggy. Looking at these pictures brings a smile to my face, a warm tug at my heart and an overwhelming feeling of what a great life we really do live.

















No comments: