Thursday, February 7, 2013

Jodi and Talmage Duty

I love the days that Jodi and Talmage are on Jer duty. I don't feel "sick" when she is around. I just feel like Jodi and I are visiting and talking. And, Talmage, that kid makes my day. He is cuddly, he keeps me laughing and says the funniest things. What a crack up!

One afternoon, after Jodi picked up all the munchkins from school, She happened to walk in and lay on the ground. Bad move on her part. Talmage yelled, "wrestle" at the top of his lungs as he dove onto Jodi. Hayden, Brooklyn and Brigham all followed suit and had Jodi completely pegged. She was still hollering from Talmage slamming her as the rest piled on. Too funny! So glad it wasn't me. I've learned to stay clear of the floor or I'm fair game.

I love the days that bring glimpses of my normal life, pre-sickness. These moments are precious and I cherish each and every one of them!









No comments: