Saturday, February 23, 2013

Clue night

The boys were having so much fun coming up with theories from their fire that we decided to carry the theme throughout the night.

The boys played Clue. Then apples to apples. While I made up clues for them to search for around the house. We had our own "Clue Treasure Hunt".

The clues were cheesy but the boys didn't care. They thought it was an amazing game and had a great time!

"I'm grey with white stripes and usually tied. I may even be a little stinky inside." To "Letters, a screen, and even a mouse. Look around and you'll find it in the house." And the boys favorite was, "there's a blanket on me but I'm not a bed. I'm leather. I'm brown. You can rest your head."

After the clue treasure hunt, we all watched the movie clue. Then closed out the night with some Psych episodes. It's easy to spot the clues when you've already seen the episodes. It made it that much more fun for the boys.

I had the best night. I love spending time listening to Hayden's laughter. I loved watching how my son thinks. I love seeing his face light up with happiness. I love that he has such great friends. I love that he is so amazing. I want to just soak each and every moment in.

All in all it was a perfect night!











No comments: