Thursday, December 29, 2011

Christmas Day 2011

After church, we all quickly changed and jumped right into opening presents. We loved having so many people around us that we love dearly.

I got Julie a Mickey Mouse stacking Russian doll. It was really cute with Mickey, Minnie, Donald and Goofy. She loved it!
Present after present, Hayden was spoiled rotten by so many people. He loved everything and felt very loved!
Suzi and I with our matching Fila shirts.
Hayden liked sitting right with whoever was opening his present that he picked out. It was so fun that he was excited to give special things to those he loves.
Thomas loved loved loved his new Kindle. He has wanted one and hasn't put it down since Christmas. He is constantly reading and this will be so great for him.
Julie photographed a beautiful rainbow and had a poem put on it. Rainbows are so special to me. They remind me of my mom. She even wrote a story for me and attached it to the back that talked about the storm that I have walked through this year and the Lord sending rainbows and tender mercies to help me through the storm. I loved it! So very thoughtful!
And, I definitely loved my boy and how many presents he got me. He had his dad take him to get me stuff for my Disney village and also an angry birds game. He got Suzi to take him shopping and bought me the movie, The Help. And, then got Grandma Julie to take him and he bought me sock monkey pjs. My little boy loves his mom so much! I am so lucky that he is mine.Thomas loves everything. He is such a big kid and I love him with all of my heart.
Joyce loved being with us and loved the picture of the Mesa Temple that we bought her.
Suzi spoiled us rotten and bought the Murphy family an Ipad for Christmas. Hayden was a little excited, if you could tell. I see his face and can still hear him yellings, "Aaaawwweeeeesome!"
We had a great Christmas day with one adventure after the next. I love how many people there are that love us!

No comments: