Saturday, December 31, 2011

Family Pictures-2011

Jodi did an amazing job, as always, in our family pictures. They were so important to me this year. We thought I may be headed into brain surgery and I wanted pictures before they shaved my head. Luckily, it didn't happen, but regardless, the next morning, bright and early, Jodi took us out to a field and we had our pictures done. I am so glad we did. I have to say these may be my favorites. I love them all! Thanks, Jodi! I will always cherish these. Probably these more than any others because of the situation in which they were taken. I so love my family. I love that I get to not only spend this life with them, but I get to share the eternities with these incredible guys. They are my protectors, guards, and they love me!

There are no words to express the love that we share! I am so glad that thru photos Jodi was able to capture what I can not express. Love... that is all that matters.



















Always, forever, and no matter what.... you guys are always mine, sealed for time and all eternity. How grateful I am for that. I love you Thomas and Hayden. Wherever this journey may take us... rest assured, I will always be loving you and missing you! You are the joy in my lives. I am so grateful that I get to share this journey with the two of you!

No comments: